Yay, let’s collaborate!
I am currently accepting guest bloggers! Read the guidelines below and fill out the form to get started.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Because I strive to put out a high quality of content on my blog, each blog post should be interesting and actionable!
I accept posts on anything business or blogging-related! Due to monthly themes, depending on the topic you would like to write about, scheduling may vary and is not first-come-first-serve.
Submit For Guest Post Approval
Please use the form below to provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and I will let you know the date I will need your post by.
Once approved, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Each Guest Post Submission Should Include:
- A post that is at least 1000-2500 words and written in Google Docs
- A blog post title with a score of at least 72 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture (attached to the email, not embedded in your post)
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- 1-paragraph bio
- If you’d like, you can use this template.
- Images within the blog post are allowed, as long as they are not promotional (please attach to email, do not embed in the post)
- You may include a content upgrade download link(s) within the post. If it is a PDF, please provide a sample to me beforehand.
- You may include up to 2 links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics)
- Links to other outside high-quality outside sources are encouraged
- At some point before the post goes live, you will receive a link to where it will be posted and a collection of social media graphics. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!