By far, the most popular posts on my blog are my income reports. People seem to be very curious about how I make money and how I have been able to create a successful online business so quickly after launching this blog.
In the past few months since I’ve been running my graphic design + virtual assistant business, I’ve gone through a lot of trial and error, educated myself a ton on how to do certain parts of this process, and have figured out how to turn my passions into helpful services that people are booking out months in advance.
If you’re interested in duplicating my results and seeing your blog’s first $1k happen now, I have it all laid out for you here!
Your first step is to download this awesome free checklist, The Ultimate Guide to Monetize Your Blog. It’s a 2-page list of all the steps that you should take if you want to make $1k in the next 90 days!
And that’s just the overview! If you’re looking for a more in-depth look into how to take your business from $0 to $1k in 90 days or less, I’ve created a super helpful course detailing exactly what you should to if you want to turn your regular old blog into a money-making machine.
From idea to execution to rolling in the dough, this course allows you to easily navigate through the same step-by-step process that I used to create a full-time income from scratch.
If you are looking for a way to monetize your blog in any niche and work from home full-time… this is it!
With 11 lessons that cover your journey from $0 to $1,000, plus a huge printable workbook, this course is worth so much more than the enrollment price.
For such a small amount, you will be able to learn just how to turn your blog into a profitable business, including:
- a MailChimp tech training video
- a list of WordPress plugins you simply can’t live without
- how to find your target market and create an easy-to-sell product
- (plus a TON more!)
You will never come across a more helpful course at this inexpensive of a price ever again!!
If you are actually interested in making money from your blog, you cannot afford to miss out on this crucial investment!
Don’t believe me? Just ask Sabrina, who took my course and has had a ton of success!
Take this incredibly helpful course —> 90 Days to Your Blog’s First $1k
Just get a look at all the detailed lessons you’ll receive access to:
90 Days to Your Blog’s First $1k: Course Overview
Module 1: Getting Started
- How to Find Your Niche — A guide to finding your niche and decide what products or services you’d like to offer
- Branding is a Bitch — An overview of the benefits of good branding, plus my signature 3-step branding process.
- Setting Up Your Blog: The Technical Stuff — How and where to your domain name and hosting, getting an email service provider, and setting up the backend of your site.
Module 2: Pre-Launch
- Make Yourself Known — How to get yourself out there as a new blogger and gain the attention and support of industry leaders
- Setting Up Your Blog: The Content — Outlines of which pages and blog posts you should have on your blog before you launch, plus SEO basics
Module 3: Launch + Beyond
- The Launch — Specifically how to go about a successful blog launch and keep the momentum going
- Get Educated — A guide to my favorite blogging + biz resources
- Create Your Amazing Free Offer! — How to go about making a lead magnet or content upgrade to grow your email list, and exactly how to send it to your subscribers for free
- Creating + Launching Your First Paid Offering — How to come up with your product, researching your target market, and launching it with success
- Working with Clients + Customers — Where to find potential customers and how to get them dying to purchase from you
- Scale and Grow — Once you reach $1k, that’s just the beginning!
Take this incredibly helpful course —> 90 Days to Your Blog’s First $1k
Answering Your Questions on How to Monetize Your Blog
Q: How can bloggers from other niches (besides blogging + business) earn money?
By selling products or services! Figure out what you are talented at (know a lot about gardening, have a degree in architecture, good with dogs, or cook amazing food?) and then find a group of people that need whatever you are good at!
Discover exactly what their problem is and create a product or service that fixes their problem (an ebook on How to Grow Super Big Tomatoes, video tutorials for single women on how to fix problems around their homes like draft windows or loose doorknobs, one-on-one coaching for people with badly behaved puppies, or an e-course on How to Make Your Own Organic Baby Food).
Coming up with a sellable product is easy to do for any niche! You just need to combine your talents and passions with the struggles of your target audience.
Q: Where Do You Start? I’m still stuck in how to find ways to make money and get more people over there.
You need to make a plan. Figure out who your target market is, what products or services you’re going to sell, and then start offering those people free value to get them interested in what you have to offer. Once you’ve proven yourself as a trusted source, start marketing to them!
Q: How Have You Driven So Much Traffic to Your Blog in Such a Short Period of Time?
Most of my page views come from Facebook and Pinterest. Every once in a while, I’ll get a few from StumbleUpon. I highly recommend focusing a lot of effort into Pinterest, regardless of what niche you’re in.
Q: How Did You Monetize So Quickly?
I went in with a plan before I even launched my blog and spent a lot of time making myself known within my niche and building relationships. I took my talents and knowledge, and created a service that solved a problem for people.
Q: Why should I purchase this course? What makes you a good person to learn from?
I started my blog and business with the idea for this course in mind. I wanted to document my experiences, both failures and success, right from the very first moment, so that I could come back to you guys and say “Here! This is what didn’t work, this is what definitely does.”
Even though I have had a certain amount of success (a profit totaling over $4,000 in less than 5 months), I’m not someone who has been in business for years and can’t remember what it’s like to be bootstrapping your business from the ground up. I can vividly recall booking my first client and booking my 30th client…plus all of the choices, big and little, that I made in between. So when I recommend something and teach you something, it’s because I’ve been there personally.
I wish that I had found a course just like this when I was first starting out, because it was so much more difficult to try to piece together this process by myself. 90 Days to Your First $1k offers you the support you need as a new blogger and business owner, and helps shine the light at the end of the tunnel.
Q: Have You Done Any Cold Outreach?
Last week, I sent my first cold email on a whim and never heard back! All of my clients and customers have come from connections I made with them on social media (mostly Facebook groups).
Q: Don’t You Need “Real Life” Contacts to Be Successful?
Nope! All of my business is done online, and some of my clients are even from outside the US.